Monday, April 13, 2015

Its March???

Its finally march which means that I have now been gone for 6 months. Wow. that time seems to have gone by pretty quick. Lots of struggles and challenges but lots of fun times as well.

I can think back to my first day in the MTC. I thought what the heck is my teacher speaking? Now I can carry on a conversation ok. Still dont know a lot of what is being said but I can get the gist of it. 

This week has been a perfect time for self-reflection. I had a lot of time to study this week. My companion is sick and he hasnt liked to go anywhere. he just likes to sleep and sleep and hopefully get better. 

We taught a few lessons this week. not a lot but some really good lessons. Its been neat to see the changes in people!

Our investigators close to baptism have t be pushed back. we have more to teach them than we have time for. 

Reyponz (one of the branch missionaries)  leaves for his mission next week. I am going to miss him so much. He is one of the coolest people ever. He doesn't like Americans but he loves me to death. He made a remembrance for me and in it he said he has appreciated all i have done for him. I will miss him and prob cry when he leaves. Especially now when we get along really well.

Its crazy to see the big change that has happened over the past 6 months here in this area. I think all they needed was a big smile to greet them all the time. Some people love it and others are like why is that guy smiling all the time. Its because i love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I want to share it with others.  

2 less actives are almost reactivated. I dont know if it was because of me or not but it has been so awesome to see them come back to church and work with us. 

I love this area. its hard and i want to change the situation I am in but then i think that I need to be here and keep learning and growing. 

Keep smiling!!!   :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

Love always
Elder Carlton

No comments:

Post a Comment